Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Dealing with the loss

DIVIDED
After losing my mum my family was slit up

my older brother had his own family and his first baby was due to be born in a few months of losing my mum a grand child my mother was looking forwards too. My other brother was still living with my uncle, we never seen him for years after she died my sister and i stayed with my dad and my baby sister had been with her god parents before my mum even went into hospital we also never seen her for a long time.
You see my mum was so sick she couldn't look after my baby sister or me and my other sister.

WAS IT HER DID SHE COME BACK
This is when everything is all mixed up for me and to this day I'm still trying to figure it all out to piece it together.

Now my dad was never around after we lost my mum he was always out.
One night we had some babysitters looking after us while my dad had gone out drinking, we were left with babysitters we loved and knew since i could remember. They made us laugh, played games when it got late we had started to hear things and it made us all scared. But they just laughed it off and carried on playing as if nothing had happened they made us feel safe. And when it was time for bed we had to walk down the hallway i remember how scared we all were, so we armed ourselves with anything we would, a long glass bottles was one i could remember. Walking down the hallway slowly looking out for something that might jump out in front of us in the dark but nothing. Once we had got to the room my sister and i got ready for bed our babysitters tried to laugh things off but we could tell they were both scared too. They then told us a bed time story but half way through the story we heard and seen something in the hallway, which made us all yell i remember looking at our babysitters for comfort but the look in their eyes showed just how scared they both were. I cant remember falling asleep but when morning came my dad was angry yelling this and that i didn't know wh. Until i over heard him say that when he got home our babysitters were gone. They were no where to be seen he had called his friend who was the father of them but he hadn't seen either of them. I later found out that the girls had seen what looked like my mum floating up and down the hallway they had ran home, one girl had locked herself in the shed and the other had hid behind a couch and didn't want to come out. But for me even now i struggle with one thing was it a dream or did i also see my mum standing in the hall door looking so beautiful in her green dress and at peace. I guess I'll never know but
From then on we were Known as that haunted house.



No comments:

Post a Comment