Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My sister

Alot of the time i felt sorry for my sister, because she was 5 when our mum died then had to deal with our family been split up and all of the sudden SHE was their trying to replace our mum. But my sister fought against HER in every way she could and everything that SHE would say, you see my sister is very different from me I'm shy and keep to myself never talk out of place, did what i was told. But my sister was the opposite always said what was on her mind never scared to challenge HER and for a few years of her life my sister thought she was a boy she really did, she would tell me to call her another name a boys name. She would go around school hanging out with the boys "No I'm a boy too see let's go ask my sister" ....."I'm a boy aye"....."Um mm NO your a girl"..... It wasn't till she went to the toilet one day, looked down. Arrrrgggh "Where's my pee pee gone"..."You don't have one because your a girl" From that day on it was clear to her that maybe she wasn't a boy. She was always known as our tomboy she dressed like one acted like one too.

For many years after our mum passed away it was hard for both of us but most hardest for my sister when i was sent away she was left home to deal with HER.
I remember when we were living at HER place my sister got so mad with HER they had a fight and SHE goes "Well if don't want to live here then leave" my sister been so stub born yelled back, "Fine I'm packing my bags and leaving". And she did i watched her pack her bags grab her teddy bear then just walk out the door SHE just watched her with my dad too "No she wont do it she'll come back" they just laughed at her like it was funny or a big game. But my sister was so mad with HER she just kept on walking half way down the road when my dad finally decided to step in and told me to run after her and bring her back.I now understand why she did what she did my mind dealt with the loss of our mum by blocking it all out, but she was left to deal with it by herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment