Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My childhood friend

When i was younger i had a friend she was my best friend we would do everything together i would run down to her house just because i wanted to play,or take my bike and pick her up we would play all day then when it got late she would walk me half way. We were both the same age but back then our parents never cared what we got up too, because we weren't that far from home and our parents had known each other for a very long time we were all close.
Now me and my best friend would get up to so much trouble we would take the dogs biscuits from my house eat them then go down the road and feed the neighbourhood kids and they loved it till they asked me what type of biscuits they were "Tux wonder dogs", "Oh yuck you gave us dog biscuits". Then to a time when my best friend and i had taken a few things of my mum's and off down the road we went back to her place, but before we had got close to her street a lady came running out of house "Hay!", " What do you have there"? " You better take it back home right now or I'll go tell your mum now hurry up and take that back home now" i then turned to my friend "oh she don't know anything my mum wont care let's just walk around the long way". So we did, we turned around walked right passed my house then around the long way we went. My mum never knew but that may have been because she was so sick in bed.
There was this one time we were at my friends house and one of her older brothers was in his room with a girl, so we climbed up through the linen closet into the bedroom closet and would sit there laughing at him, they weren't doing anything they were just sitting on the bed talking but man did he give us a hiding when he found us. From then on her other brother would climb up through it to spy on him too. I basically lived at her house after my mum died to when SHE came into our life it was my safe home. When i got older her brothers would help us out teach us things they would show us the trail down to the railway tracks, how to walk down the railway tracks, what to do if the train came, they were like another family to me and i was treated like family too.

My best friend was always there for me even when she had bad times in her life like when her mum left her dad she was still there for me. My friend knew what SHE was like because SHE is her aunty, my friends mum is HER sister. My friend would tell me how mean SHE was and how she missed the day's when we would do anything go running around the streets, be home when ever we wanted and not get in trouble for it. She would tell me how much she missed my mum too, just as much as i did she hated what her aunty and what SHE was doing to me and my sister.

 We stayed close for a very long time even when i was sent to a different school we were still close, at high school we stayed in contact till she was old enough to go live with her mum in Australia.Then i lost all contact with her for a very long time








1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like a Best Friend.

    Kaamas

    ReplyDelete