Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

That secret hurt

Growing up for me and my sister was very hard, we did have some good times but not enough to way up against the bad. When we did things that was wrong we would be punished so bad.

There was this time when i would have been about 7 or 8. I was at school playing in the play ground, when i put my hands into my pants pocket and pulled out a $10 note. I ended up showing some girls at school, who then went and told on me to a teacher. Now i have no idea of how it got in my pocket even to this day i still don't know where it came from. But that teacher then took the money off me, wrote a note gave it me the note to give to my dad, not knowing what the note said i gave it to HER. SHE read it then later that night SHE gave it to my dad. I ended up getting a hiding that night really bad. "Where did you get that money from!!".. BANG.." I don't no it was in my pocket".. .. "Don't you lie to me" ..BANG" .."Who gave you that money"......"No one i found it in my pocket."... BANG.. BANG.. BANG....KNOCK KNOCK there was a knock on the door..."Dont you move."...... "I don't no i don't no" just say any name i tell myself and he'll stop. Ok think of a name what name. Oh no hes coming back.. "Now where did you get that money from"..... " My friend gave it to me"........... BANG... "What friend"..."Luana".."Don't you lie to me"..BANG BANG BANG...."My friend gave it to me"..... "Your Lying to me".... BANG...."OK i put my hand in my pocket and it was in there i don't no how it got there".....BANG BANG BANG BANG.... I don't remember when he stopped i just remember looking out the window and wishing for someone to help me, hoping someone would save me, "Mummy please help me"
SHE was in the house but SHE never stopped him and for that i will never forgive HER

For me that was the first and last time he ever hit me like that, my sister on the other hand a few years later she would have been 10 or 11 he beat her to the point where her bum was black from it, she couldn't even sit down.
All because she didn't want to come back home and live with HER and him, he ended up pulling her out of the house by the hair then beating her real bad when he got her home. All i could do to help her was cuddle her after it and cry with her. The next day at school i watched her trying to sit down on the floor in the school hall, i knew how much pain she was in and that she couldn't sit down. I watched the teachers talking to her then taking her outside i never seen her all day. The school had got involved and called the police who then went through our house they ended up taking my dad down to the police station. Social welfare tried to step in, what alot of good that did they just released my sister back into my dads care and the next day she was gone. Because SHE had my sister sent away, i will always remember what SHE said to my sister. "Do you want your dad to go to jail"....."No"..."Then why did you tell your teacher what happened"..."Because i couldn't sit down it was sore"..."Well now i have to take you to my mums so they don't put him in jail because of YOU"...

And with that she was gone for a few weeks, that was the last time he ever hit us and i love my sister for standing up to both of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment