Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My oldest brother

My older brother was 19 when we lost our mum and it hit him real bad because he was mummy little boys. At the time our mum passed away he was living with his girlfriend and they were both expecting their first baby, my mum she was so excited she was so happy, she couldn't wait to be a nanny she even went out and brought a baby's cot for her first moko (Grand child).But sadly my mum never got to meet her she died 3 months before she was born

MY MEMORIES OF MY BROTHER
From when i was little i can remember that my brother had alot of girls that liked him that were always around home, i remember this one time when he had come up home a girl had seen him she really liked him, so she went to look at him through the bathroom window i followed behind her to see what she was doing "Oh ______ here." "Hes here." "oh no he's coming inside close the door." "Quick close the door." She ended up locking us both in the bathroom because she had closed the door real hard, the handle had fallen off on the other side, we had to call out to my dad to come let us out she was so embarrassed she couldn't look at my brother and everyone was laughing at her. Then to a girlfriend he had who was so nice she would come pick me and my sister up to take us out i don't know what happened to her but i missed her for a very long time. The girlfriend he's with now he has been with since i was 5 or 6. Now there is heaps of stories i can tell you about them like a time when they had picked me up and taken me to school in my dads old Holden but for some reason my brother was having trouble driving so his girlfriend.  "Oh pull over you knower I'll drive it". He gets out she then drives us the rest of the way.


Now i cant remember if this happened when mum died but i don't remember seeing my brother at home when mum came home and not at the tangi too. But  i do remember that his girlfriend was still pregnant so it must of happened when our mum had died. So here's a sad story that still breaks my heart and something that still tears him up inside. My brother was in his car he starts playing with his car radio then pulls it out to play with it and have a further look, a policeman happens to go by and see's him, he then gets arrested and in the mean time our mum had just died and our family was getting ready to take her home. I don't know when he turned up but i do remember my cousins talk ."Where's ______''. "Oh he got arrested." "Fuck why didn't his dad get him out." "Because he's a fucking dick and wont pay to get him out." My cousin then left i didn't see him for awhile but when i did see him next he was with my brother


You know for a very long time i was very angry at my big brother for not taking us away from my dad  for letting him hurt us, for allowing our dad to live with HER inn our mum's house. I felt hurt and let down by him. I never really had a close relationship with my brother, but he still did everything he could for us he would pick us up and take us out when he got the chance too. But because he had a small family to look after he was always working to make ends meet. He had helped my sister out alot when were growing up when she was upset she would go to his place she would be there for awhile, it was good for my sister because of HER they still hadn't got on so my brothers place was my sisters safe place.


I now know my brother did want to take us away from my dad, he wanted to look after all of us he didn't want our family split up he wanted us all together. But he just didn't know how too
















No comments:

Post a Comment