Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

The good times

Some of the good times for me was when we would travel.

We would go to bed early depending on how far we had to go my dad would always wake us up real early to get ready then load the car up and away we would go. Long drives some of them were we would spend in a few hours in the car listening to his old music prince tui teka, Dennis marsh many more then to having them both smoking hard out the window was opened a little but not as if that had done much to let it go out the window they might as well have given us one each because the car was always filled with smoke. It was always good when we stopped fresh air and my dad would stop at McDonald's for lunch then away we go again. I loved traveling and seeing new things going to new places seeing my dads family we never went to visit to visit my mum's family because SHE was never welcomed there again so it was always HER family and my dads we would go and see.

The one other good time was when my dad would teach me how to play netball he would coach me through positions from GS to C WD i was always to short for GK but he still showed me help to play them all.Then when i got older he was teaching me how to umpire a game of touch i already knew how to play because i had been playing it from a young age with friends. When it came to sports my dad was always there for my sister and i he always pushed us to do our best and made sure we were out doing any sports we wanted to do





No comments:

Post a Comment