Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Who is SHE/HER

Some of you maybe reading and wondering who SHE/HER is well I'll tell you SHE was my aunty (my mums sister in law) but i never really knew who SHE was till after my mum was dead and buried, that may have sounded cold hearted but that's how it was my mum was gone then SHE just there. Even though HER and my uncle lived just around the corner i still don't recall meeting her till my mums tangi. I remember a time when SHE would come to the house and talk with dad while mum was sick but i still didn't know who SHE was. It was never made clear why SHE was always around home before my mum went to hospital but after mum had died SHE just kept telling us all that SHE was helping my dad deal with the loss helping out with us kids. Yeah right SHE was helping HERSELF to a man that had just lost his wife and best friend. It took many years for us to hear the rumors my nanny (my mums mum) told us stories our cousins told us of things they saw. My nanny had always said SHE was the reason my mum died "SHE killed my daughter she would say" she hated HER from the moment my nanny had meet HER she never liked HER. "That dirty b@#*h" my nanny would always say

One of the stories i was told was when my mum was in hospital sick my nanny, aunties and cousin had walked in on them doing things the house was dark no lights them in the dark but my nanny knew what was going on and what they were doing they got caught. My nanny always said that's why my mum wanted to die she knew what was going on between them.

When HER and my dad got together my uncle left town we never seen him for many years after that come to think of it we never saw my mums family till we were at high school, after what they had both done

No comments:

Post a Comment